LoraxPro is a management, collaboration, and data repository software platform for implementing the US Green Building Council’s LEED rating system certification requirements.
The LoraxPro platform supports the project team’s LEED certification objectives as they pursue a green building project by:
1. Increasing collaboration among all project members
2. Reducing billable time costs
3. Preserving consistent data across all LEED credit calculations
4. Developing a credit and task-based accountability system
5. Educating the project team on green building aspects
6. Maintaining a strong client focus via project update reports
LoraxPro minimizes time costs and information challenges associated with LEED certification by creating a platform that maximizes a
project team's collaboration opportunities, provides access to relevant
resources, and guides the team through the LEED process.
The USGBC's LEED Rating System is the internationally recognized benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high performance green buildings.